162 Wardour Street
26th August 2017
Opening time of event:
Doors Open/Sign ups start: 12:00pm
Sign ups close: 1pm
Tournament starts: 1:30pm
This tournament provide Revolution 2017 Seeding Points!
Facebook Events Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/246484392526648
Tekken 7 Belong London Tournament Rules
- Running on Playstayion 4.
- Double Elimination bracket
- 60 seconds per round, Best 3/5 rounds, Best 2/3 matches in a set to decide a winner.
- In Winners Finals, Losers Finals and Grand Finals, a set becomes 60 seconds per round, Best 3/5 rounds, Best 3/5 matches to decide a winner.
- In Grand Finals, the player coming from losers side has to win 2 sets in order to take the tournament.
- A player who loses a match in a set can optionally select another character or select random stage (they cannot select a specific stage).
- Hardware programmable input entry, rapid-fire, or other hardware assisted mechanisms are strictly forbidden.
- Players who accidentally pauses the game at any time during a match will be forced to forfeit the match.
- Any player using “Random Select” to pick their character, must “Random Select” again if they win the match.
- You must provide your own controller during the tournament. For DualShock 4 controller users, they must provide their own USB cable.
- In the situation that an unintended disruption stops the match, players must replay the match.