60 Dace Road
Opening time of event:
Doors Open/Sign ups start: 10:00am
Sign ups close: 11:30am
Tournament starts: 12 Noon
Tekken 7 UK Championship Rules
- Players attending the event must be 16 or over. Attendees under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Attendees may attend each event without entering the tournament. Please check with each individual event ruleset for individual entry requirements.
- Running on early PlayStation 4 code.
- Double Elimination bracket
- 60 seconds per round, Best 3/5 rounds, Best 2/3 matches in a set to decide a winner.
- In Winners Finals, Losers Finals and Grand Finals, a set becomes 60 seconds per round, Best 3/5 rounds, Best 3/5 matches to decide a winner.
- In Grand Finals, the player coming from losers side has to win 2 sets in order to take the tournament.
- A player who loses a match in a set can optionally select another character or select random stage (they cannot select a specific stage).
- There is no in game button configuration in this version of the game so all players will have to use default configuration.
- Hardware programmable input entry, rapid-fire, or other hardware assisted mechanisms are strictly forbidden.
- Players who accidentally pauses the game at any time during a match will be forced to forfeit the match.
- Any player using “Random Select” to pick their character, must “Random Select” again if they win the match.
- You must provide your own controller during the tournament. For DualShock 4 controller users, they must provide their own USB cable. Due to the nature of early code, we cannot guarantee all PlayStation 4 controllers will work however we can assure most licensed PlayStation 4 controllers including Hori Arcade Sticks, Madcatz Fightsticks will work.
- DualShock4 players that don’t unpair their controller right after the match, are subject to disqualification.
- There is no coaching during any tournament match on the stream. This includes over the phone or other communication devices. If a player is seen to have a coach, the player (and the coach if they are in the tournament) will be disqualified.
- There is a maximum of 60 seconds allowed between games in a set. If a player who has control of the screen doesn’t make a selection within the time, they will forfeit the match.
- In the situation that an unintended disruption stops the match, players must replay the match.
Qualification Spot Prize limitations:
- Qualification spots for the finals at MCM London Comic Con are provided to the top 3 placing players from each qualifying tournament.
- If a player who has already qualified places high enough in the tournament to earn another qualifying spot (e.g. achieving first place at Hypespotting and the Tekken 7 UK Championship Birmingham Qualifier), the qualification spot will be passed down to the next highest placing player from that tournament who doesn’t have a qualification spot.
- Qualification spots for the finals is limited to residents of United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland only. You may be asked to provide proof of residency prior to the MCM London Comic Con Finals. If a player doesn’t meet these conditions, the next highest placing player from the tournament they would’ve qualified from will be invited to the finals at MCM London Comic Con instead.
- Players who qualify will need to arrange their own travel to MCM London Comic Con for Friday 26th May 2017.
- All players who have qualified must confirm by 19th May 2017 if they are able to attend.